Jacket Suit - Hood or Hat
The torso jacket beekeeping suit, Easier to get in and out of, smaller to pack. The jacket suit is favoured by many beekeepers who prefer one layer of pants in the heat of the day, like the ease of getting it on and spend whole days in their suit (needing to use the bathroom occasionally). The jacket is available with the hooded veil or hat veil.
• A torso jacket with a hooded veil or a hard brimmed hat veil.
• The suit has elastic at the waist and wrists. As well as tightening straps on the waist and wrists.
• Made from thick, cream-white bull denim, these suits are tough enough for the African bush.
• The suit has 2 pockets and a pen pouch.
• The veil is made from mesh used for in tent manufacture - strong enough for years of beekeeping.
• The jacket also features a high-zipping wide collar to protect the neck from sun and contact with the veil when bending.
• These suits are proudly made in South Africa.
|Medium||Height/Length: 80cm. Waist: 85cm. Shoulder: 18.5cm. Sleeve: 81cm. Chest-underarm: 130cm|
|Large||Height/Length: 81cm. Waist: 90cm. Shoulder: 19cm. Sleeve: 81.3cm. Chest-underarm: 135cm|
|X Large||Height/Length: 81cm. Waist: 95cm. Shoulder: 20cm. Sleeve: 81.6cm. Chest-underarm: 140cm|
|XX Large||Height/Length: 82cm. Waist: 100cm. Shoulder: 20.5cm. Sleeve: 60cm. Chest-underarm: 145cm|
|3X Large||Height/Length: 82cm. Waist: 105cm. Shoulder: 21cm. Sleeve: 81.9cm. Chest-underarm: 150cm|
How to Order:
Simply pop us an email, send us a WhatsApp or give us a phone call. Once you have let us know which products you would like to order, delivered or collected, we will provide you with an invoice. We try our best to keep items in stock, but you may have to wait a week for the suits to be made up during busy times. Contact details at the bottom of the page.