Hive Lock - Gripple & Cable
3m length of 5mm stainless steel cable and Gripple locking device for securing Bee Bunka components together.
• The Gripple device is designed to join 2 ends of a steel cable, allowing for tightening and holding up to 500kg.
• The device is released using a pin to free each side of the cable and loosen the loop.
• Looping a cable around the Bee Bunka and through a Gripple effectively locks all of the components together.
• This serves as a deterrent to theft and vandalism and eliminates animal interference.
• Very easy to operate with gloves on and designed for outdoor use, these are our favourite locking system.
The 3m cable can fit around a brood chamber, 3 supers and a lid.
The stainless-steel cable is 5mm thick.
How to Order:
Simply pop us an email, send us a WhatsApp or give us a phone call. Once you have let us know which products you would like to order, delivered or collected, we will provide you with an invoice. We try our best to keep items in stock, but you may have to wait a week for the suits to be made up during busy times. Contact details at the bottom of the page.