6-Frame Catch Box
Wooden catchbox treated with Waxol, containing 6 brood frames with wax-strips and wire, and a metal lid cover.
• Catch boxes are the quickest way to get new swarms. They are small and lightweight allowing you to hang them from trees or place on roofs where swarms of bees can find them easily.
• Once a swarm is established inside the catch box you can easily transfer them with the brood frames into a brood chamber (adding 4 brood frames).
• The 6-frame catch box has proven to be the most successful (vs 5 or 8 frame) in catching swarms.
• These are the quickest way to .
• The metal lid covering helps with durability and the lid is designed to interlock with the main chamber.
• The entrance features a removable reducer with left and right entrances.
500mm x 250mm x 300mm
How to Order:
Simply pop us an email, send us a WhatsApp or give us a phone call. Once you have let us know which products you would like to order, delivered or collected, we will provide you with an invoice. We try our best to keep items in stock, but you may have to wait a week for the suits to be made up during busy times. Contact details at the bottom of the page.